Thursday 28 June 2012

Summer Sales

It's come to that time of the summer when most high street stores have a huge sale on, and in typical fashion I completely forgot, spent all my money and now I'm left browsing wistfully at all the online sales. Below I've picked a few of favourite picks of the summer sales. 


1. Red Princess Glitter Wedges was £68 now £39.99 from Schuh - How gorgeous are these wedges? I always swoon over them whenever I go into Schuh and I'm so happy they're in the sale. I really hope they don't sell out before I get paid! They are also in the sale in other colours, including turquoise, navy and stripey. 
2. Lattice Back Playsuit was £30 now £15 from Topshop - I need a new everyday style Playsuit and this is perfect for me. I love the Lattice styling at the back and I think this would be pretty versatile, to wear with sandals on a warm day, or styled with tights and boots on a colder day. 
3. Aztec Jumper was £22 now £10 from Republic - I love Jumpers from Republic and this is a great neutral one which would go with pretty much everything 
4. High Waist Chinos was £32 now £18 from Topshop - I seem to go through pairs of Chinos so quickly, I always end up staining them or they shrink in the wash, but I really  like these high waisted ones so I might just pick them up next time I'm in Topshop 
5. Coral Spot Dress was £32 now £17 from Dorothy Perkins - I love this dress and it's perfect for a day in the sunshine, this would look really cute with sandals and a little cardigan, but my local Dorothy Perkins hardly stocks anything! 
6. ASOS Chain Handle Bag was £35 now £17 from ASOS - I am in desperate need of a new handbag. The lining of the one I usually use is all torn and I keep loosing money/ my keys/ everything in the hole and it's a nightmare. I love this and it's a nice casual bag that will go with most things 
7. Cobble Wedge Sandals was £55 now £30 from Office - for some reason I only have like 1 pair of sandals which is ridiculous so I really need another pair. Instantly fell in love with these because they're leopard print. Enough said really.... 
8. Conscious Collection Shorts was £19.99 now £9.99 from H&M - How cute are these shorts for a summers day? These would look lovely with sandals and a white blazer 


Have you grabbed anything nice in the sales? X 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...