Tuesday 31 July 2012

Glamorous UK Wishlist

Forgive me for saying but up until recently I wasn't too familiar with Glamorous UK, but I've noticed quite a surge in popularlity on blogs and Twitter, so I quickly followed their Twitter and liked their Facebook page to keep up to date with their products. Having spent what feels like hours browsing their website I have complied a list of my favourite items, most of which I will be definitely hoping to buy when payday arrives!




1. Black Disco Pants - £29.99 - EVERYONE is talking about Disco Pants and I'm desperate for a pair, but I don't want to spend too much on them so these are a brilliant alternative and I can't believe they're so affordable! These are at the top of my payday wishlist! I love the Gold ones Glamorous do as well but I don't think I'm brave enough to wear them, so I'll stick with black for now! 

2. Bird Print Dress - £29.99 - I have obviously once again chose bird print as I absolutely adore anything Birdy haha! I love the dip hem and soft feminine print of this dress, I instantly fell in love with it the second I saw it! 

3. Studded Jumper - £36.99 - I'm appalled at the fact that a jumper is featuring on my blog a day before August, but I have found myself reaching for my Jumpers and Hoodys the past few days! I think I'll probably buy this a size bigger than I usually wear and have it for lazy days, I love the studded shoulders! 

4. Sleeveless Top - £13.64 - I love the summery paisley contrast to this top, and it's quite versatile to be dressed up on nights out, or dressed down with skinny jeans or leggings, I've got quite a few top's like this already but I just cannot get enough! 

5. Cream Playsuit  - £29.99 - I love love love love love the vintage feminine print of this playsuit, and it's so summery and cute! It's perfect for warm days

 6. Peplum Vest - £24.99 - I love Peplum finishes at the moment and I love the lace detail and the sheer fabric of this vest, this would look lovely with the Black Disco Pants so I can feel that I'll be having quite a large order come payday! 



All of the above products are available on the Glamorous UK website, and all prices are correct at the time of publishing! Since browsing the Glamorous UK website I have definitely fallen in love! Have you seen anything on their site which you are lusting after? <3 X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...