Wednesday 11 July 2012

Jo Baz Hair Colour Remover // DIY Ombré Hair

In order to get my desired Ombré hair I decided I should first use a colour removal in order to get rid of the built up colour I've put my hair through in the past. I've been dying my hair since I was about 13 and it hasn't done my hair much good, and using multiple red hair dyes has left my hair with an undesirable red tinge



As I stated in earlier's post I decided on using a Jo Baz removal. I've heard many stories about other hair colour removers but this was the only one I could find, and it was quite cheap at £4.49 so I decided to give it a go. It boasts on the package that you can use hair dye immediately after using this so it appealed to me, wanting to dye my hair as soon as possible. (I'm still quite skeptical about this, can anyone confirm that it's save?) 

The application is very similar to most standard hair dye kits, mix A and B and apply to dry hair, leave for the appropriate time, but part C is a 'hair colour buffer' which is the most important part, as it removes the colour particles. For the max strength remover you are advised to leave the product on for 60 minutes. Once you rinse it you have to apply part C atleast twice to ensure all the colour particles are removed.

Natural Light 

With Flash 

Because I really disliked my original colour I didn't take a picture of the before but you can see my 'before' on this post. I am really happy with the way this turned out. At the moment I'm undecided on if I'm going to keep this or dye it the dark brown I brought today!

Overall I would highly recommend this Hair Colour Remover to anyone to wishes to get rid of pre-coloured hair or to remove the build up of hair colours. Jo Baz Hair Colour Remover is available for £4.49 from Savers. You can read more about this product and their others here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...