Tuesday 24 July 2012

Lush Angels On Bare Skin Review


Angels On Bare Skin is arguably one of Lush's most well known and talked about product of their Cleanser range, and for good reason too! It contains the likes of Ground Almond and and Lavender Oil as well as other natural products to gently cleanse your face without using any synthetic or harsh ingredients. Lush claims on their website that AOBS "evens out skin tone, reduces redness and improves the health and appearance of your skin - giving a natural healthy glow" and I personally could not agree more! 


I originally decided to turn to Lush Cleansers after being a huge fan of their bath products but I was admittedly a little daunted when I first opened their trademark black pot and saw this! AOBS is a solid cleanser, removing water from their product in order to not need to use any preservatives. The formula has a great refreshing scent to it but admittedly I was apprehensive over how exactly to use this as I was so used to traditional cleansers.


To use you take a small sized amount of cleaner and mix with water to create a paste-type consistency. I originally thought that the pot was really small at only 100g of product but a little really does go a long way, and I would advise not using too much as all, as it can become quite thick! The above picture demonstrates how much I would typically use when using the product. 


When I massage this onto my face I can instantly feel the effects of it, so it's nice to know that it is working. The ground Almonds in the product allow for a gentle scrub without being too harsh on the skin, and after use my skin is incredibly clean and refreshed. With continuous use I have noticed a more healthier glow to my skin. Overall I think this is the perfect summer cleanser, it isn't too heavy and instantly leaves my skin looking bright and refreshed without being invasive or damaging in any way. I am also relieved with knowing that all of the products are 100% natural so I know I'm treating my skin well! 


Angels On Bare Skin is available online and in Lush stores for £6.25 for 100g





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...