Monday 23 July 2012

NOTD: Ombré


Since the Ombré trend has taken off there has been Ombré everything, - hair, clothes, and even make up in the form of gradient lips and eye shadows. Today I'm bringing you a gradient nail polish style which is so simple to re-create. 

Many people have honoured the Ombré style by using a sponge and multiple polishes but I opted for something a bit more subtle. I rummaged through my nail polish collection and picked out all of my blue shades, and lined them up from darkest to lightest, and then painted each of my nails a different polish. 


For anyone wondering here are the polishes I used, from left to right: Beauty UK in Electric Blue, OPI in Fly, Collection 2000 in Blue Hawaii, Nails Inc in Albert Place, George by Asda in Frost Bite. I'm really impressed by the effect this gave given, and it's a nice twist from usual individual nail colours, and I can definitely see myself rocking this nail trend in different colours! 

Have you tried any Ombré nail styles? What do you think of it? X 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...