Tuesday 24 July 2012

OOTD: Summer Stripes


Dress: £11 - Select (promo offer)
Belt - came with a skirt from Matalan 
Shoes - £34.99 from Clarks (in the sale) 

Just a quick OOTD for you all! As I'm sure you're all aware it is BOILING in most of the UK at the moment, and I really struggle to dress appropriately in the hot weather. This dress is absolutely lovely and keeps me cool without showing too much thigh/boobage which I really like! I've styled it with this plaited belt from Matalan as it came with some awful plastic belt which went straight in the bin! 
Shoes are last season from Clarks Boutique range but I love them but last time I wore these without tights they cut the top of my toes which was absolutely agonising!



What are you all wearing to keep cool this week? X 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...