Tuesday 17 July 2012

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter

Since being founded in 2006 Soap and Glory have constantly wowed their customers with a luxurious line of products skincare and cosmetics. Since I first discovered Soap and Glory it has to be my all time go to brand, and I am confident I will always be able to find a product to suit my needs within their range.


Soap and Glory currently offer four body moisturizers, but my personal favourite is The Righteous Butter, which containd Shea Butter and Aloe Vera to keep my skin moisturized and softened. With it's scent of Soap and Glory's Original Pink I am constantly complimented on the feminine fragrance.


The Righteous Butter has a packaging very typical to all Soap and Glory products. I am a big fan of the girly pink packaging with the 1950's style pin up girls which adorn it. I also really love the cute and quirky slogans which appear on different Soap and Glory packages, The Righteous Butter features 'A body moisturizing formula so virtuous, you might swear you're wearing velvet!' this shows a really fun side to the company and I really like that Soap and Glory aren't taking themselves too seriously! 



Usually when a product is referred to as a 'butter' I conjure up images of a really thick, un-usable product. This is definitely not the case with The Righteous Butter! Although the formula is quite thick you really do not need to use too much, I've been using the above pot since the beginning of February and as you can see I still have plenty left so it will definitely last me a while. I use this in the evening after having a bath and my skin has never felt so soft after continuous use. 
I often have difficulty exfoliating my skin as it is quite sensitive, yet when I do exfoliate I find this is the perfect companion to flake away and really soothes my skin after using it. As well as my full size tub I also have a mini tub from one of the Christmas sets which I use and fill up when I go away so I always have a small slice of Soap and Glory with me on my travels! 


The Righteous Butter is available from Boots and Harvey Nichols RRP £10.50 
For more information on The Righteous Butter and other Soap and Glory products visit their website here




3 comments:

  1. Love your piercing!! I use this all the time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It looks a bit yucky recently as I get it caught all the time! This is definitely my favourite body butter! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best body butters for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...