Friday 3 August 2012

Front Cover Rainbow Eyes Reborn

Eye shadow palettes have always been quite popular as they provide complimentary shades and are usually good value for money in comparison to buying each shadow individually. Recently we have seen the much hyped Naked Palettes and their more affordable counterparts, MUA's Heaven and Earth and Undressed Palettes, but I felt it was about time I introduce you to my favourite palette of all time...


Front Cover Rainbow Eyes Reborn offers 25 eye shadows in a huge array of colours, and is my number one go to palette time after time. I find there is plenty to choose from and it is so incredibly versatile. I've had mine for about 18 months now and I haven't hit pan on any of them, which must be a good thing! I was originally under the impression that this product was exclusively released in Boots over the Christmas period, but after some research I have found that it is actually available on the Boots website all year round which is brilliant news for me! 

Below I have swatched each of the colours to demonstrate how piigmented the shadows are, as well as show off the gorgeous shades!

Nudes: (L-R) Blanc de Blanc, Mother of Pearl, Biscuit, Hazel, Clove

Cools (L-R) Moonstruck, Eucalyptus, Cerulean, Wisteria, Black Iris

Warm (L-R) Blossom, Pink Lemonade, Blush, Viola, Chocolate Truffle

Jewels (L-R) Fern, Bluebird, Riviera, Clematis, True Blue

Wow (L-R) Wild Lime, Buttercup, French Blue, Carrot, Super Pink

As well as 25 amazing eye shadows Rainbow Eyes also provides 'Shadowline' a transparent liquid eyeliner which you can use on any of the shades to create a eyeliner colour of your choice. I think this is a brilliantly innovative product, and I haven't brought a liquid liner since buying this! Below I have demonstrated the difference between using a shadow by itself and with the Shadowline. As you can see it makes a more defined look. 

Mother of Pearl, Left swatched, Right Shadowlined


Overall I cannot recommend Rainbow Eyes Reborn enough, and I don't feel I really need to buy anymore eye shadows so this is definitely an investment buy. Front Cover Rainbow Eyes is available online at Boots here for £31.50

Have you used any of Front Cover's eyeshadows? What do you think of them? X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...