Friday 17 August 2012

Superdrug Haul

Hi Guys! Before I start I want to apologise for the lack of posts recently, I've been really poorly again, and after spending an afternoon in my local A&E yesterday I am offically drained! I've been giving a little while off from work to have a few days to relax and recover but I'm still not 100% and I've just wanted to sleep and mope around feeling sorry for myself! But I've cleared my day tomorrow in the hope to write lots of posts for you all!


On Tuesday I fancied treating myself to a few bits and pieces to give myself a little pamper session, I originally intended to go to Boots but they must have been doing a stock take or something, as there were staff everywhere and I could hardly move! 

L'oreal Elvive Triple Resist Shampoo and Conditioner and Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Mask 

I usually use the John Freida Damage Restore shampoo and conditioner but I've been interested in trying other brands. I originally intended to pick up the Lee Stafford Growth range but I couldn't get it anywhere so settled for the L'oreal shampoo and conditioner instead. I've used this once already and I'm already in love, so this may be a permanent addition.
I wanted to try a new hair mask to give extra protection to my hair, and as I am prone to split ends I decided to pick this up. I haven't used anything from Herbal Essences in years so looking forward to giving this a try!

Simply Pure Night Cream, Simple Face Wipes. Tropical Cocktail Face Mask

I picked up this Night Cream as I've been suffering from dry skin a lot recently so decided to give this a try, but due to feeling so poorly I haven't actually had a chance to try this yet so definitely looking forward to trying it! I've used the Simply Pure toner before and I was quite happy with it so looking to see how this compares.
I don't usually use face wipes unless I take my make-up off after a night out, but picked some up on a whim and these are the best I've used so far, they were a godsend last night after a day of ruined make up and lots of tears (mostly from having my blood taken, booo!)
I love love love this face mask, as you'll see in an upcoming review! Only picked the one up and I'm already regretting it. Peel off masks are my favourite because I'm gross like that but I'm going to pick up a lot more of these on my next Superdrug trip! 

Pretty Quick Nail Drying Spray

I used a Nail Drying Spray for the first time on Monday and I was quite impressed so I picked this one up because it was pretty cheap. Used it once already and my nails were dry almost instantly so I'm really impressed with this! Won't be using it all the time but it's great for nail art! 




A huge thank you for all the messages and tweets people are sending me wishing me well soon! Have you guys got anything from Superdrug recently? X

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...