Saturday 4 August 2012

Weekly Wants #4 - Bedroom Buys!

Hi guys! Today I was planning on sharing with you all my haul from today's trip to London, but it's pretty much non existent! I picked up a few pairs of shoes and a shirt from Primark in Oxford Street but there really isn't much exciting to report back to you all! One of the pairs of shoes was on the wrong hanger so I picked up a size too small and the only top I wanted the smallest size they had was a 12 but I picked it up anyway! 

So this evening I've decided to create a different twist on my Weekly Wants and focus it on bits I want to pick up for my bedroom. My bedroom has quite a vintage shabby chic feel to it but I'm always searching for new bits and pieces to add to it, and here's the things I'm currently lusting over!



1. Owl Cushion £14.95 from www.sassandbelle.co.uk - How cute are these cushions?! I saw them in Camden Market earlier but didn't pick one up and now I'm really kicking myself for it, definitely ordering one of these cuties, although after browsing their website there's so many lovely cushions!
2. Birdcage £9.99 from Dunelm Mill - I swear no-one my age should love Dunelm Mill as much as I do! This Birdcage is just so lovely and I think it'll look gorgeous in my bedroom, so I'll be keeping an eye out for this when I next pop in
3. Teapot Lamp £30 from Next - Love the Kooky, Alice in Wonderland style lamp I think it's brilliant! It's definitely a statement piece!
4. Heart Shaped Mirror £39 from www.beau-decor.co.uk I haven't currently got a mirror in my bedroom and it can be quite frustrating at times, but I'm quite picky and I need 'the one' and I think I've found it! The heart and shabby chic feel to it will fit perfectly in my bedroom!



What do you think of the pieces I've picked out for my bedroom? Would you like to see a tour of my room and my vintage-esque finds? X 

1 comment:

  1. I have the owl cushion, it was a birthday present from a friend last year and I love it <3. Love the teapot lamp, very quirky! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...