Friday 19 October 2012

Essie Sand Tropez


When Essie nail polishes were released in Boots I was not one of the many that flocked in to try them out, although I was impressed with their range of shades I was never really blown away by any so it was never a priority for me to try some. However I received an offer of 2 Essie polishes for £12 in Boots 'say yes to summer' offers a few months ago, I cut it the voucher out and popped it in my purse but never really made an effort to use it! However I noticed it was due to expire sometime soon so I went into my local Boots to use it while I still could! 


Sand Tropez is a cool nude shade and it perfect for winter. It's a cool grey-toned nude beige colour which is incredibly versatile! I'm currently wearing it as a base of leopard print nail art! The formula applies so nicely and I am a big fan of the wide brush which Essie is well loved for! However after wearing this polish a few times I have concluded that it needs quite a hard wearing top coat as it is prone to small chipping after a little wear. 


Overall I am really loving Sand Tropez at the moment as a transitional polish from Summer (which seems forever ago!) to winter! It has really made me sit up and take notice of Essie polishes and I feel I will definitely be investing in some more soon! 


Which is your favourite Essie shade? Let me know! X 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shade!
    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it is pretty, good choice x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...