Monday 5 November 2012

Models Own Southern Lights


For my birthday my lovely friend Aimee brought me the Models Own Wonderland Collection, which incorporates my love for nail polish and all things glittery, so this seemed quite an appropriate gift choice for me! With my magpie tendencies I really couldn't decide which to try first so it was really a case of closing my eyes and pointing, and I picked up this little beauty! 


I can only describe Southern Lights as a disco ball for your nails. It is so difficult to capture the beauty of this product on camera, but it is SO GLITTERY! It is a lilac toned polish with small traces of multi coloured glitter, which looks silver in some lighting and I have found myself momentarily mesmerized by how pretty this looks! 
The lasting power of this really is something else! With a lot of glitter polishes I tend to find it comes away quite quickly and I usually leave glitter all over the place but this is definitely not the case with Southern Lights! The pictures are on my third day of wear and they are still as perfect as when I first applied the polish! 


Overall I would class Southern Lights as quite a 'statement' polish in that it really grabs peoples attention. I have had a few people comment on it at work, so I think I will probably save this polish for certain occasions, mostly for my own benefit so I don't find myself staring at it for prolonged periods of time! 



Have you tried any of the Wonderland Collection? Which is your favourite? X 

2 comments:

  1. Nope, I haven't. But this look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have yet to purchase these along with ever other in the 'Wonderland' set.

    This ones definitely my favourite, looks so pretty! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...