Monday 31 December 2012

Hello 2013


How is it even possible that we have less than 24 hours left of 2012? It seems insane and this year has flown by, and it's definitely been an interesting one! I'm planning a seperate post on what 2012 means to me but for now I'd like to focus on all the things I would like to achieve in 2013


I never fail to amaze myself with how I can be completely OCD about some things and so chaotic with others! In 2013 I'd like to become more organised, especially on my blog and with all my University work. Hopefully this will mean more frequent posts and make things a lot easier and less stressful for me!


2013 needs to be the year I learn to drive and pass my test! I always say I'm going to get round to starting lessons but I never do, but it's becoming desperate times now! I'm promising myself to start saving up for a car and making time to get some driving lessons! 


When it comes to skin care I am so lazy it's actually shocking. This year I need to be more strict with my skincare regime, which definitely means no more sleeping in my make up after a night out! I'm also going to remove my make up wipes from beside my bed, which will force me to take my make up off properly instead of just wiping my face while I'm in bed watching TV! 


This year my mum and dad very generously decorated my bedroom for me, and they put so much time and energy into making it exactly what I wanted but in the past few months I've been abusing it a bit and it's been so messy! I've given it a quick post-christmas present tidy up but I really need to sort through all my things and get rid of the things I never use and KEEP IT TIDY! 


The past month or so I've been really down at University and I'm really not enjoying it much, which is ridiculous seeing as how hard I worked to get to where I am now. So in 2013 I'm going to try and focus on it a lot more and keep going with it! 





Have you got any New Years resolutions? Let me know! X 



*all images taken from weheartit.com 




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...