Tuesday, 26 February 2013
1. Ted Baker Kassady Purse - £75 - I've been lusting after a Ted Baker purse for what seems like forever, but after spending that sort of money on a purse I'd have none left to have a use for it haha! But this one matches my TB bag I managed to grab in the post-Christmas sales so once my Student Loan goes in for the Summer term I may have to treat myself!
2. Black and White Striped Dip Hem Dress - £19.99 - New Look - I haven't really been that interested in New Look recently but a new stored has opened a few shops down from where I work so I thought I'd have a nose on their website and I've fallen in love with this dress
3. Urban Decay Beauty Balm - £23 - I've been having a massive crush on Urban Decay recently, and I'm wanting to try something a bit lighter in the hope that summer will eventually appear so this seems like the ideal choice, right?
4. Benefit Sun Beam - £18 - I am a massive fan of Sun Beam, and my mini is slowly getting more and more over-loved, so it's about time I replace it! However I've recently purchased Urban Decay's Naked Flushed palette (Review coming soon!) and I've found myself reaching for that over my Sun Beam so I'm wondering is it worth buying a full sized or repurchasing another mini?
5. Blazer - £24.99 - H&M - Got this Blazer from work a few weeks ago in the baby pink and I love it, so I'm really considering getting it in the grey as well.
6. Spike Platform Wedges - £14.99 - Daisy Street - Any of my wishlists wouldn't be complete without a pair of my much lusted after 'BangBang Shoes!' I am in desperate need of a new pair of black wedges after my last pair sadly saw their end after an evening of Sambuca shots on Valentine's day evening :(
7. Lip Crayon in Secret Party - £7 - Topshop - I'm a massive fan of Topshop make up and I have loads of their lip products, but since spontaneously dying my hair pink a few weeks ago I've ditched my trademark red lippy in favour of something more complimentary of my hair colour! I love this shade and haven't tried any of Topshop's Lip Crayons yet so this seems like a pretty good choice to start!
8. Dragonfly Necklace - £6 - Accessorize - Dragonfly's are really symbolic to me and I always wear a dragonfly pendant on a chain around my neck but saw this in Accessorize recently and I'm kicking myself for not picking it up!
What have you been lusting after recently? Let me know! X
Friday, 8 February 2013
Hi guys! I have so much lined up to blog about but life has been so so hectic recently, so I thought I'd share with you all what I've been up to!
Tattoo Number 7! A bit difficult to make out but its a Buzz Lightyear reference, To Infinity and Beyond <3
Highly enjoying seeing this every time I'm working at the moment!
One of the best nights ever with my two favourite girls <3
Standard conversations with my best friend
I usually end up laying on my bedroom floor if i pre-drink by myself.
The only picture I managed to take of the messiest night of my life.
Looking feminine for the first and only time ever.
Constantly struggling to decide what to wear
I'm way too obsessed with The Midnight Beast
Introducing tattoo #6
... and #5
This will one day be mine...
Had my little pony hair and noone realised
This is how I get through long shifts at work
Currently have the other half of this rattling round in my tummy somewhere
Breaking in the sexiest pair of shoes I own!