Friday 8 February 2013

Instagram Catch Up!

Hi guys! I have so much lined up to blog about but life has been so so hectic recently, so I thought I'd share with you all what I've been up to! 

Tattoo Number 7! A bit difficult to make out but its a Buzz Lightyear reference, To Infinity and Beyond <3 

Highly enjoying seeing this every time I'm working at the moment! 

One of the best nights ever with my two favourite girls <3 

Standard conversations with my best friend 

I usually end up laying on my bedroom floor if i pre-drink by myself. 

The only picture I managed to take of the messiest night of my life. 

Looking feminine for the first and only time ever. 

Constantly struggling to decide what to wear 

I'm way too obsessed with The Midnight Beast

Introducing tattoo #6

... and #5

This will one day be mine... 

Had my little pony hair and noone realised 

This is how I get through long shifts at work 

Currently have the other half of this rattling round in my tummy somewhere 

Breaking in the sexiest pair of shoes I own! 












1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I just to know trhough other blog (http://www.naif-sss.com/) and I loveeee this site!! I follow you now ;U MUÁ Kisses from Madrd

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...