Tuesday 26 February 2013

Weekly Wants #7



1. Ted Baker Kassady Purse - £75 - I've been lusting after a Ted Baker purse for what seems like forever, but after spending that sort of money on a purse I'd have none left to have a use for it haha! But this one matches my TB bag I managed to grab in the post-Christmas sales so once my Student Loan goes in for the Summer term I may have to treat myself!
2. Black and White Striped Dip Hem Dress - £19.99 - New Look - I haven't really been that interested in New Look recently but a new stored has opened a few shops down from where I work so I thought I'd have a nose on their website and I've fallen in love with this dress
3. Urban Decay Beauty Balm - £23 - I've been having a massive crush on Urban Decay recently, and I'm wanting to try something a bit lighter in the hope that summer will eventually appear so this seems like the ideal choice, right?
4. Benefit Sun Beam - £18 - I am a massive fan of Sun Beam, and my mini is slowly getting more and more over-loved, so it's about time I replace it! However I've recently purchased Urban Decay's Naked Flushed palette (Review coming soon!) and I've found myself reaching for that over my Sun Beam so I'm wondering is it worth buying a full sized or repurchasing another mini?
5. Blazer - £24.99 - H&M - Got this Blazer from work a few weeks ago in the baby pink and I love it, so I'm really considering getting it in the grey as well.
6. Spike Platform Wedges - £14.99 - Daisy Street - Any of my wishlists wouldn't be complete without a pair of my much lusted after 'BangBang Shoes!' I am in desperate need of a new pair of black wedges after my last pair sadly saw their end after an evening of Sambuca shots on Valentine's day evening :(
7. Lip Crayon in Secret Party - £7 - Topshop - I'm a massive fan of Topshop make up and I have loads of their lip products, but since spontaneously dying my hair pink a few weeks ago I've ditched my trademark red lippy in favour of something more complimentary of my hair colour! I love this shade and haven't tried any of Topshop's Lip Crayons yet so this seems like a pretty good choice to start!
8. Dragonfly Necklace - £6 - Accessorize - Dragonfly's are really symbolic to me and I always wear a dragonfly pendant on a chain around my neck but saw this in Accessorize recently and I'm kicking myself for not picking it up!



What have you been lusting after recently? Let me know! X

4 comments:

  1. ted baker purses are amazingggg i am dying for one for my birthday next month!
    following! would love a follow back www.fashionfumblings.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purse & dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purse and the dress are amazing! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this shoes!

    http://swammmp.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...